Why are students often so concerned about citation styles? The main problem is a wide…
Scientific Research Paper Writing Tips
The main goal of the scientific paper is to share your original research, experiments, and thoughts with other scientists. The most important feature of the research paper is to inform. The research papers should be readable, smart, and clear in order to be worth the highest assessment, which means that you must have enough knowledge of what you write about. You can buy research papers online, or you can write it by yourself, using some rules.
Usually, audience of such works are referees and journal readers. To be accepted by them, your research paper must be presented well: it has to show the importance of your study, be valid and relevant to the studies of other scientists.
What is Scientific Research Paper Format?
If you write a paper that reports your original work, you need to structure it chronologically. Usually, it has five sections:
Here you need to clarify the main aim of your work and let your readers learn a topic you write about.
- Materials and Methods
You can add the important details in this section to let other scientists reproduce the information from your work. Sometimes, it can be placed at the end of the work.
- Results and Discussion
Here you write about the results of your study, which are sometimes mixed into one section. The readers often need an interpretation of your results because it is not always easy to make sense of the results by them own.
In the conclusion, the outcome is presented – it always goes with a repeat of your findings more abstract than in a discussion. Remember that your conclusion must be related to the motivation you give in the introduction.
Some Interesting and Actual Topics For Research Papers
Finding a good topic for your work is the key to success! How to formulate a great theme? Here are a few examples:
- Importance of a good sleep to our health
- Glaucoma: What is it and how we can prevent it?
- 3-D printing: Is it possible to use it to produce organs of people?
- Chinese traditional medicine and its impact on the modern medicine today
- Harm of the chemicals used in food
- What makes us human?
- What if people could get over the allergies? Which therapy may help them?
- Effects of drugs on mental health
- Cure of multiple-personality disorder
- Role of the spirituality and religion in protection from mental illness
- Does caregiving cause the stress?
- Risk of self-harm of epileptics
- Schizophrenia and the treatments from it
- Chronic pain and the groups of risk
- Illnesses of homeless people
- Work of our memory
- Lighting in our rooms and its impact on us
- Sense of smell of men and women is not the same
- What if we could erase our bad memories?
- How can we prevent wildfires?
- Cause that makes people unhappy on holidays
- Cause of an alcoholism and binge drinking
- Cause of a sexual addiction
- Role of laughter in our life
- Reality of the greenhouse effect
- How can we prevent cancer?
- How can we preserve the native species today?
- Impact of nuclear disaster like Fukushima
- Regeneration of the coral reefs
- Decline of amphibians: What can we do about it?
Any of these topics would be great for your research work. And you have a possibility to find other research paper topics to have more options.